HELP NEEDED! yamaha bookshelf speaker fell....still working, but loose rattling inside - slight buzzing

sauravpat

Hi, could you please help me? My yamaha satellite speaker fell down from the wall onto the floor. It's working but when I shake it, I can hear components moving inside. And the volume changes as I shake it. There is a slight buzzing sound. Volume is as loud as other speakers. I think something has come loose inside the speaker.

They are only 4 months old.

how can I open them up and check?

i think it is simply something come loose

Ohh - too bad to hear it. What model are those? You might be able to find some things on the interweb about how to open those.

I am also in same boat now a day's - searching for repair of Polk audio TL25. So far no luck. Will let you know if I hear anything.

Hi, could you please help me? My yamaha satellite speaker fell down from the wall onto the floor. It's working but when I shake it, I can hear components moving inside. And the volume changes as I shake it. There is a slight buzzing sound. Volume is as loud as other speakers. I think something has come loose inside the speaker.

They are only 4 months old.

how can I open them up and check?

i think it is simply something come loose
Such a Misleading Title, How many months old doesn't matter for Bookshelf or Satellites. It's the weight of speakers and height of Fall that matters. Most of the times some screws and its holder might be broken, the volume change and buzzing sounds indicate some serious problem. Ideally, it needs to be opened and fixed by DIY guys or technicians who are experienced in dealing with speakers.
Try with authorized service center nearby.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back