Help on CD player

Chatto

Hi,
I want to buy a CD player that I can connect to my Hi Fi and play my audio CD's so should be able to play good sound into my hi fi system (enbee amp/pre amp / speakers) as well as play video CD's thru my TV for watching movies etc. Is such a beast available and which one would be a good buy?
warm regards
Chatto

Are you planning to watch video cd or dvd or bluray. If watching video is required then i suggest to look for a 4k bluray player. That way you will be future proof. But if music is your priority then better drop the video part and go for a good cd player such as Marantz cd6007 or Cambridge audio cxc cd transport(need separate DAC for this one).

Hi,
I want to buy a CD player that I can connect to my Hi Fi and play my audio CD's so should be able to play good sound into my hi fi system (enbee amp/pre amp / speakers) as well as play video CD's thru my TV for watching movies etc. Is such a beast available and which one would be a good buy?
warm regards
Chatto
Hi sir I have audiophile OPPO DVD playe # R you interested in buying??? Sir # location Bangalore sir, # OPPO player have each channel anloag output, HDMI output, & optical output sir ( please note remote control missing )

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back