Help Required for Building My Home Theater

[email protected]

Hello Frn's

I am very much new to this field & don't know anything about home theater field. But what i know is that i require a decent setup for movie+music. I like to lisn ghzal & sufi music. i can't complete the setup in one time so my initial budget is 30K for future ready avr & Front speakers.& alter will add the centre, sub & the srrounds. my room size is 12'x18' & will connect the avr with my pc. though my budget is not much higher:mad: but hope you will enlighten me.:)

thanks you all in advance

welcome to HFV buddy,

I think you can try searching on the threads on HTPC and you should find some info basis that you can start your research and offcourse you will have some questions / queries which the experts in the forum should be able to help you with.

Spiro has built HTPC recently he should also be able to help you i think :)

if you listen mainly to music think of a stereo setup and not surround sound. you will get much better sound quality for the same budget

Yamaha & Denon entry level AVR are within yout budget.You can get a good BS around 15k.

Buddy I also want to watch movies on it.

you can also watch movies. you wont get sound coming out of 5 different locations but they will come out of your front two speakers with better sq. though also having surround sound is good. you need to decide what is more important - having sound come out from different parts of the room or better sound quality coming out from the front. its a personal decision

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back