Help required to set up sound on Sony42W700B

abhimanyuk

Dear All,

Please help me out. I bought a SonyW700B last night. Technician installed it and showed me the demo today and TV is up and running great. I totally love it.

I need your help with the sound setup :

I have a set of very old Kenwood speakers, subwoofer which is of Logitech ,Tata sky hd set top box, Sony playstation 3

I want all my sound to play through the kenwood/logitech.

I had a lg 26 inch lcd which used to do it well.

The sony guy connected the speakers but connected the wires directly to the setup box hence the tv ouptut (through tata sky )is coming through the speakers , but the sony ps3 and tv output (of movies /songs ) is not playing through the kenwood / logitech !!

How do i make all play through the speakers. please suggest and guide

I could post pics tomorrow

Hi

Congrats on purchasing one of the best models in Sony.......Sad to hear that you are facing challenges in connecting your existing speakers to enjoy the theatre experience...

Personally I don't use the Sony W700 series but noticed that there is a thread on HFV which have a bunch of existing users...I am sure they can help you out...here is the link...

http://www.hifivision.com/television/50469-sony-bravia-kdl-w700b-buyers-thread.html

Hope this helps...all the best...

The issue is solved !!

I put a aux wire from the headphone out jack of the tv to the woofer and now all (tv / ps3 ) are playing sound through my 2.1 speakers.

:):yahoo::clapping:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back