help selecting panasonic 50a410d!!

grv_aw

guys i am getting the panny 50a410d non smart,non 3d led tv, from panasonic brand shop in lucknow for 69700(original qoute was for 73k) plus a extended warranty of 2 addl years at rs 3325 through bajaj finserv as an offer which the dealer says is actually provided by panasonic itself.the question i want to ask you guys is, is it a good deal? OR should i bargain further as snapdeal is selling the same tv for around 64k but without any extended warranty as such.the reaon provided by the dealer was that the difference in price is due to difference in taxes amongst different states and that the snapdeal deal might not provide me with a wall mount which alone costs arnd 2k according to him.what do you guys think.plz people help me decide ASAP as i have to come to a decision within a day or two.
http://http://www.snapdeal.com/product/panasonic-viera-th50a410d-50-inches/1440305499

I have a 50 in Panasonic plasma (HD ready model. Non 3D)

1)Extended warranty: Is very necessary as my first TV developed a lot of faults and was repaired 3 times before it was replaced. The only reason I never paid for anything was that I had the extended warranty.

2) Check if the model is still being sold or is a phased out model as the spares for phased out and old models are a pain. Since I had bough an old model Once it took 3 weeks for the spares to arrive and replaced as Panasonic did not have the spares and had to source them from Thailand.

Hope this helps.

thnx for the reply krishna,i found out through the panasonic india website that it is a 2014model and i finally purchased the same for 71k incl the warranty offer.got it installed the very next day and is up and running,i wanted a no-frills 50incher and it does just that.thanks for the advice neways.you guys have been a great help

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back