Heya !

kapil_k

Hello.. I'm new to the forum. Hope to learn and share :)

My current setup is:

~ S/PDIF > MHDT Dialogue II (DAC) > Little Dot MK III (Amp) > AKG K-701

I'm mostly happy with the setup. The K-701s sound great, and don't have the overpowering bass that so many headphones these days do.

The DAC uses a single Philips TDA1543 (16bit, 44.1k non-oversampling) which does a pretty good job, but I'm curious to see if something like a PCM1794 would make a difference...

welcome to HFV..
I have schiit Gungnir DAC..I dont know which chip it uses but you can come to my place and give it a try.
Cheers
Dheeraj
Hello.. I'm new to the forum. Hope to learn and share :)

My current setup is:

~ S/PDIF > MHDT Dialogue II (DAC) > Little Dot MK III (Amp) > AKG K-701

I'm mostly happy with the setup. The K-701s sound great, and don't have the overpowering bass that so many headphones these days do.

The DAC uses a single Philips TDA1543 (16bit, 44.1k non-oversampling) which does a pretty good job, but I'm curious to see if something like a PCM1794 would make a difference...

welcome to HFV..
I have schiit Gungnir DAC..I dont know which chip it uses but you can come to my place and give it a try.
Cheers
Dheeraj

Hmm.. the specs show that the DAC is 24-bit/192k - and it's a high-end one at that (AKM4399)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back