Hi Admin & Team Members - With regards from Goa

logmein

My name is Sandy and I am based in Goa. Have been directed to our website far too many times in the past for me to stop and ponder about it. The good bit is that I have stopped pondering and registered myself as a user here in the forum, the bad news however is that I am a rank newbie and am ready to trouble all experienced forum members for knowledge and information.

Are there are any stickies to understand all the AV terminology/ terms involved. For example it took me an iota of enlightenment to understand what Satellite speakers actually meant. Have no idea of the components involved to build a HT/ AV Stereo system. Any pointers to stickies would be awfully nice.

:)

Welcome. A slight correction- satellite speakers are launched by ISRO. you need to book some space on a GSLV rocket and wait for the launch dates before you can enjoy them. Hope you keep learning. The world is full of surprises. :)

G0bble

welcome to the forum..

while you spend time checking all the sub forums you will find sticky threads relevant to that topic. happy hunting.

Welcome. A slight correction- satellite speakers are launched by ISRO. you need to book some space on a GSLV rocket and wait for the launch dates before you can enjoy them. Hope you keep learning. The world is full of surprises. :)

G0bble

They would be amused to read this :lol:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back