Newbie Setup with Norge

dorian_gray

I registered with this forum a few weeks back specifically to help me make a decision to buy a amp + speaker setup specifically for listening to music.

I am a complete newbie, so I got a lot of help from the various threads here, so thanks to all the regular posters and the guys who replied to my queries.

I got a Norge 1000 and Norge bookshelf speakers (directly from Bombay) all for 23K. As a source, I plan to hook up my laptop through an M-Audio Transit. The M-Audio will be arriving in a week, but in the meantime, whatever I have heard through the laptop and my i-pod has made me really happy with the purchase.

My two bit advice for budget shoppers/newbies : Go for Norge, its superb value for money. As i have discovered going through this forum, the av world is an immense ocean and there is really no limit on what you can spend.
A word about Norge : it was an absolute pleasure to transact with Mr.Bajaj, the man behind Norge, I liked the history and the passion behind the brand ( read about how Mr Bajaj stated building these systems on the website), the fact that its an Indian product, that they deliver a great product for a very good price.

Cheers!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back