Hi all..i need advice for buying 75 inch TV. My budget is 2.5L. I am from bangalore.

Hi all..i need advice for buying 75 inch TV. My budget is 2.5L. I am from bangalore
I would consider a projector plus screen within a budget of 2 lakhs; have 50k for a TV for normal viewing.
I presume it is not a dedicated room and there will be problem of ambient night. During night time use the projector and day time , you can watch regular TV.
The projector will be a delight to watch.
There is a Sony pre-owner projector on sale. If you go for that, you may have more money left to buy better quality TV.
All the best!

I would consider a projector plus screen within a budget of 2 lakhs; have 50k for a TV for normal viewing.
I presume it is not a dedicated room and there will be problem of ambient night. During night time use the projector and day time , you can watch regular TV.
The projector will be a delight to watch.
There is a Sony pre-owner projector on sale. If you go for that, you may have more money left to buy better quality TV.
All the best!
Excellent suggestion

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back