Hi all..i need advice for buying 75 inch TV. My budget is 2.5L. I am from bangalore.

Hi all..i need advice for buying 75 inch TV. My budget is 2.5L. I am from bangalore
I would consider a projector plus screen within a budget of 2 lakhs; have 50k for a TV for normal viewing.
I presume it is not a dedicated room and there will be problem of ambient night. During night time use the projector and day time , you can watch regular TV.
The projector will be a delight to watch.
There is a Sony pre-owner projector on sale. If you go for that, you may have more money left to buy better quality TV.
All the best!

I would consider a projector plus screen within a budget of 2 lakhs; have 50k for a TV for normal viewing.
I presume it is not a dedicated room and there will be problem of ambient night. During night time use the projector and day time , you can watch regular TV.
The projector will be a delight to watch.
There is a Sony pre-owner projector on sale. If you go for that, you may have more money left to buy better quality TV.
All the best!
Excellent suggestion

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back