Hi everybody.

n_sachin84

HI,
It seems that this forum caters only to branded items and people who spend in terms of few thousand to lakhs.most of the threads are not answered for local brand queries or moderator just neglecting them.
well I have posted some queries , nobody has answered them whereas people are discussing at length on energy absorption racks costing a lakh at length.
plz answer normal questions also

please direct me to the post.. i will try helping you.. also it is not like that we do not answer for non branded items..

audio is never taken in terms of money it is taken for quality and refinement and people here run for the same.. thats one of the reason people prefer good equipments.. not expensive equipments..

if brand would have been in mind keeping aside quality..

everyone will buy a sony or bose however the audio is...

sachin... please post the link here ..we will definitely try to help solve the query..

I,
After going through prices of subwoofers, I have decided to to try local subwoofers. today I had been to sp road (bangalore),visited speaker king,speaker babu and other local shops.BREAK UP IS AS FOLLOWS
12 " JBL DRIVERS + EXTERNAL AMP WITH (ONLY FOR SUBWOOFER) WITH USB + BOX (LOCAL)= RS 8000.
10 " DAINTY DRIVERS + EXTERNAL AMP(ONLY FOR SUBWOOFER) WITH USB=RS 5200
AS MY DENON 1908 REQUIRES ACTIVE SUBWOOFER THEY HAVE TOLD ME THIS PRICING.
ANYBODY TRIED THIS ONE .WHEN I HAVE AUDITIONED THOSE SUBS I FELT THEM OK .WORTH FOR MONEY.
PLZ SUGGET ME IF ANY1 HAS BETTER IDEA OR EXPERIENCE OR ANY READY BRANDED SUB WOOFER.KITTY THROW SOME LIGHT.GGLOBAL SALE WAS CLOSED TODAY.
ALL AUDIO GURUS PLZ HELP
THANKS IN ADVANCE

dont buy that garbage ,
extend to 10k and get :
http://cgi.ebay.in/MISSION-MS-8-100W...item1c173a1004

Local prices should be less (8k)..
Dainty and all as guaranteed bad ....cone/spider will loose stiffness
in 1 year ..then start putting muddy bass. Mp3 amp is real piece of junk unless any autowalla is buying. Car sub will give headache with more SPL but muddy bass .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back