hi everybody...............

salvishail

hi everybody......this is shailesh from mumbai....i want to know what are the better speakers for home theater? compact satellite or tower speaker? what should b price range available in market?if i'll go for sherwood 6052 AV receiver, which speakers should i go for? compact or floor standing?

pls help me to take this decision as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Shailesh

hi everybody......this is shailesh from mumbai....i want to know what are the better speakers for home theater? compact satellite or tower speaker? what should b price range available in market?if i'll go for sherwood 6052 AV receiver, which speakers should i go for? compact or floor standing?

Thanks in advance,
Shailesh

compact or tower speaker mainly depends on your room size and listening preference. For a smaller room and mainly movies application, sub-sat package is enough. If your usage will be more inclined towards music listening or if you have a fairly large room, you can choose a bookshelf or floor standers depending on your budget.

you may need to mention your budget, room size and listening preference to get better advice!

Thanks in advance,
Shailesh

Firstly the budget. Satellites are better for spreading about, easy to manage and wall mount. Also, up to a price point the BS do score over the FS. It's only as the budget increases do the FS really start to get away from the BS. All depends on your budget, but it is easier and better to go with a satellite package if on a limited budget.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back