Hi Everyone

Charmaine

I'm Charmaine and new to this forum.
I'm not really into Hardware and I hope people out here would help me make a good choice.I'm planning to buy an Onkyo Music System, maybe the Liverpool series...I would like to use it mainly for Music and then maybe upgrade to a HT system. I have a budget of 30k. Would value suggestions on the same...Pls let me know the dealers for Onkyo around Koramangala...

Thank you

I'm Charmaine and new to this forum.
I'm not really into Hardware and I hope people out here would help me make a good choice.I'm planning to buy an Onkyo Music System, maybe the Liverpool series...I would like to use it mainly for Music and then maybe upgrade to a HT system. I have a budget of 30k. Would value suggestions on the same...Pls let me know the dealers for Onkyo around Koramangala...

Thank you

Hello Charmaine and welcome to HiFiVision.com

The Onkyo Liverpool system is a geat value for a budget of 30K. Which model are your considering since Onkyo has two or three models in this category!

Hi there,

I was thinking of the LUN7 which costs about 38k and apart from the Liverpool series there is the HTS70 which costs 30k....Do you have any idea on how good the Liverpool series is?

A friend of mine owns the CS-515 from Onkyo. The system sounds good a low volumes but at higher volumes it sounds strained and the details and timing go for a toss.

If you have a higher budget I would rather suggest you buy separates! BTW have you checked out the special offer on the Yamaha at http://www.hifivision.com/special-o...e-30-5-1-home-theatre-speakers-under-45k.html

Hey Mohan,

This sounds pretty good and quite a lot of Speakers to go with it!
I read that has to be ordered..is it available here in bangalore where I can go and test the sound? I was also looking at dealers where I have the option to pay in installments (I am so broke!)...would you know of any?

Hey Mohan,

This sounds pretty good and quite a lot of Speakers to go with it!
I read that has to be ordered..is it available here in bangalore where I can go and test the sound? I was also looking at dealers where I have the option to pay in installments (I am so broke!)...would you know of any?

You can contact the dealer by sending a message from http://www.hifivision.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=458

I think if you can hear the system it would be great. I do not know if this offer will be available in installments though!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back