Hi everyone!

jd666

Hi everyone! This is Jai from Gurgaon.
Am an aircraft mech ( engineer ), but i'd rather spend more time working on my bikes.. ( am a bike enthusiast, same id on xbhp ).

Had the privilege of being exposed to some good sound when i was young, listening to denon, and technics on my dad's hifi...

Used to work ( rather tinker around ) on my M800 in school and had one of a kind sealed enclosure for 2x12 inch subs, running off a monoblock amp... That was the boom boom era... but i valued SQ as well.. but the best i could find was Pioneer then.

Then encountered JBL and Marantz in 98-99.. happy with the sound and quality... ( LD was a revelation back then!!! ). Still got the 33 inch TV ( JVC ) that was a bomb then!!!

Switched to BOSE for the ease of installation and usage.. ( i know audiophiles might hate it, but it works enough for me ).

Running a Cinemate 2.1 in the TV room for a 40 inch Sony LCD and just got a acoustimass 5 series 3 today for the living room, running off the marantz!

Searching for a good ( read cheap!! ) stereo amp for my JBL speakers ( CM62 ) and a line out for my control 10 active Sub. There is a sat 10 centre channel also ( maybe 3 stereo if any amp supports it , other than a AV receiver ).

Hence my intro here!!!

Cheers

^^ yea same here, ID sounded familier. Welcome from my side as well.
xbhp: sam9s (same)

welcome to audio wagon, lots of tweaks for you to tweak:clapping:

jd666, I knew that Id sounded familiar.
Welcome to HFV.
Titus
xbhp: need4torque

^^ yea same here, ID sounded familier. Welcome from my side as well.
xbhp: sam9s (same)

thanks guys... Yeah i generally spend my resources on my Bikes ( RXZ 5 speed, Jawa 250, ThunderBird, R15, Ninja 250, the jawa is under a rebuild atm, so most of my resources are utilized), But im happy to see a forum exclusively for audio/video resources and other things that bring out the knowledge and talent we have here.

Video editing and film making has always interested me, i did a noob video on my kawasaki ninja as well -

YouTube - Kawasaki ninja on the highway in Gurgaon in Fog

But i would love to do a good video sometime, if i get the time and some experienced hands here to help me out with it!

Thanks again!!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back