Hi experts.... Suggest me best home theater system

Today I received my HT and setup also done.:yahoo:

Exact on time proFx guys came and arranged my first HomeTheater setup. Technician have very good knowledge on everything about av. He gave information more than a technician can do.

ProFX taken Rs. 3400 for cables and wiring.:sad:

As for him Polk Bookself fronts: RTi A3 is very good selection with in the buddet.
Center: Polk TSX 150c
Sub: Polk PSW 110
Rears: Bookself KEF C1

Totally a nice experience today.
With Tatasky HD, 5.1 is not that much good. Now I need to purchase a BluRay player or Media player. Without a good player, its like saltless food! I am looking for media player only. I am very interested on Himedia Q10. But may be still its not available in India.

Now I have to understand my HT very well. Lots of doubts with me.

Spoke to Amit of melodymedia.in 2 days back he said Himedia Q 5 will be available with them after a week @ 14k, they r authorized dealer of Himedia in india i guess

Thank you sunny 16977......
in melodymedia website its showing out of stock. when unexpectedly it available?

I got it. Nice android tv box. Now I can play any content through this.
But problem is, its not presenting properly the 5.1 channel! I played the movie "The Good Dinosaur" with Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 448kbps. My TATAsky HD is more better than this!!

Sir,
Kindly suggest best 5.1 home theatre setup in 2 lacks budget. ....60% music.....40% movies. ......and my room size is 1012 sq ft. ..........

I can suggest u about avr. Go with denon AVR-X2200W. You will get it around 63k. For remaining amount you can get very good 5.1.2 / 7.1 atmos/dts:x supported speaker system. I am not that much aware about speaker systems. Our FMs can suggest you very well.

Today I received my HT and setup also done.:yahoo:

Exact on time proFx guys came and arranged my first HomeTheater setup. Technician have very good knowledge on everything about av. He gave information more than a technician can do.

ProFX taken Rs. 3400 for cables and wiring.:sad:

As for him Polk Bookself fronts: RTi A3 is very good selection with in the buddet.
Center: Polk TSX 150c
Sub: Polk PSW 110
Rears: Bookself KEF C1

Totally a nice experience today.
With Tatasky HD, 5.1 is not that much good. Now I need to purchase a BluRay player or Media player. Without a good player, its like saltless food! I am looking for media player only. I am very interested on Himedia Q10. But may be still its not available in India.

Now I have to understand my HT very well. Lots of doubts with me.

Congratulations on your new setup. Do post pictures of your setup and also if possible, the setup process followed by the Pro Fx guys.

MaSh

Congratulations on your new setup. Do post pictures of your setup and also if possible, the setup process followed by the Pro Fx guys.

MaSh

Here is my HT setup.:eek:hyeah:

Attachments

• AVR.jpg
    AVR.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Fronts.jpg
    Fronts.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Full.jpg
    Full.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Rears.jpg
    Rears.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Sub.jpg
    Sub.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 76
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back