Hi Folks

koolkat

I am thrilled to find this forum ! While we recently moved to Mumbai from abroad, I have been trying find a good resource on the net to get info about the HiFi audio shops in Mumbai.

While we had a good HT setup abroad, as part of the move I just brought back the Yamaha Amp and the front & center speakers. Now I am trying to get two rear speakers to complete my HT system. I would really appreciate if anyone can provide a list of shops / dealers in Mumbai for Speakers.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Regards
Koolkat

Which company are your front and center speakers from? If they are from Yamaha, just buy matching Yamaha speakers for surround sound also.

Hi koolkat,
List out the brands u are interested in and ill tell u where u will find them in bbay. Most brands are represented here. B&W,MA,MS,Dali,dyna,quad,wharfedale,morel,PSB,Focal............... list goes on and on.
Regards

Hi,

Hello and welcome to this great forum ! hope you have a blast here ;)!

Most certainly you'll get help regarding your quires if only answer the questions asked :p!

Regards.

welcome kat!

surely people here will help you ..!
new thread with questions awaited from you

Kaushik

Hi Koolkat & Welcome to our lively & friendly Forum.
There are enough very knowledgeable members from Mumbai who can provide yu with local details, as Dinyaar has already offered to.
It would be nice if you could post details of your setup & choice of music/movies-we have 2 active threads"Right now I'm listening to.." & " The Movies I like " wherein members post their choices/new experiences in music & movies which provide references for exploring new genres/titles etc.
looking forward to your active participation.

Thanks Guys for the responses to my message. In order to make sure the message is posted in the appropriate forum, I have responded to your queries in a new thread Called "Suggestions for rear Speakers" in Speakers Forum.

Appreciate any assistance.

Rgds,
Koolkat

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back