hi friends...

Prabith

hi

my name is prabith and im from cochin.
actuly i m planing to upgrade my present music set up to a midle level.i was checking the reviews bt stereo amp and speaker packages.i found this forum v helpful for me.thanx guys...

prabith

Welcome, Prabith.

Just joined last month, and I can say that this is one active forum where you have a lot of helpful folks!

All the best for your stereo upgrade!

Hello Prabith,
Welcome to Hifivision, nice to meet you:D
Myself too from Cochin. Good luck with your stereo rig upgrade.
What set up are you using presently?

Hello Prabith,
Welcome to Hifivision, nice to meet you:D
Myself too from Cochin. Good luck with your stereo rig upgrade.
What set up are you using presently?

Hi friend..now im having yamaha mx600 amp cx600 preamp tx900 tuner sansui cd player poineer speakers.
now planing to buy HK 3390 ,can u suggest a gud speaker package for this stereo setup???

Hi friend..now im having yamaha mx600 amp cx600 preamp tx900 tuner sansui cd player poineer speakers.
now planing to buy HK 3390 ,can u suggest a gud speaker package for this stereo setup???

Prabith,

I am no hi fi expert:eek: , but I can try to help you with my limited knowledge.
What is your budget? What are you basically looking for?

Hi,

Welcome Manu II and Prabith to this forum. This forum simply rocks! An encylopedia of AV with full of "brains" loaded with technologies, new ideas, creativity and "hearts" filled with generosity!

:D

Hi This is Ramesh and I live in Hyderabad. I have just stumbled on this site while I was searching for some information on where to get LP Album covers? I have some good collection old songs (carnatic, western and Hindi) but most of the covers are torn. I have old HMV player (fiesta) old timers will know about this and recently I got it repaired. the quality of sound is good. I have tried to connect it to my Onkyo Amplifier but the result was very poor quality of sound. Yesterday I connected it to a pair of Creative speakers and a sub-woofer and the quality was very good. If anyone is struggling to get good quality sound from LP player they can try this.
Also i anyone has suggestions where to get covers for LP discs pls let me know
CHeers
Ramesh

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back