Hi from Delhi, India!

Hi, joined here to basically connect with other audiophiles in the city, it is really hard to find them because it's a super niche hobby in our country (and crazy expensive too). Hopefully will find some like-minded (and like-budgeted) speaker lovers here!

Currently using the Edifier 1700BT speakers and KZ-ZS10 Pro earphones (prefer it to my AudioTechnica M50x headphones) for my 'audiophile' needs.

While I'm quite happy with my earphones, I definitely want to upgrade my speakers to a more pro system (receiver, bookshelf+subwoofer) for my 15 feet (length)x10 feet (breadth)x10 feet (height) room.

Hi, joined here to basically connect with other audiophiles in the city, it is really hard to find them because it's a super niche hobby in our country (and crazy expensive too). Hopefully will find some like-minded (and like-budgeted) speaker lovers here!

Currently using the Edifier 1700BT speakers and KZ-ZS10 Pro earphones (prefer it to my AudioTechnica M50x headphones) for my 'audiophile' needs.

While I'm quite happy with my earphones, I definitely want to upgrade my speakers to a more pro system (receiver, bookshelf+subwoofer) for my 15 feet (length)x10 feet (breadth)x10 feet (height) room.
Hello mate welcome to hfv.

When are you planning to upgrade your system? What's your ~budget?
Did you listen to any of the amp+ bookshelf speakers??

Hello mate welcome to hfv.

When are you planning to upgrade your system? What's your ~budget?
Did you listen to any of the amp+ bookshelf speakers??
Hi, planning to upgrade within the next 3-4 months I guess.

Budget, I'm hoping to get a sub, AV receiver, and bookshelf combo for 75k or less. (i really like the q acoustics 3020i and ELAC debut B5.2)
I've hardly heard any though, I tried going to a couple of stores but the fact that I wasn't buying them then kind of turned off the store owners a bit. Any place you know where I can go and spend an hour or two just listening to what I might like?

Budget, I'm hoping to get a sub, AV receiver, and bookshelf combo for 75k or less. (i really like the q acoustics 3020i and ELAC debut B5.2)
That would be a very tight budget to include sub.
What is you main purpose music or movies?

I am not much aware of dealers in Delhi but fellow members from Delhi can help and u can also visit them for audition

Hi, planning to upgrade within the next 3-4 months I guess.

I've hardly heard any though, I tried going to a couple of stores but the fact that I wasn't buying them then kind of turned off the store owners a bit. Any place you know where I can go and spend an hour or two just listening to what I might like?
Sadly stores in Delhi (and more so in Noida) are horrible :(

Better to but an avr + bookshelf for 50-60k and then get a sub later

Do not get an avr to do stereo duty.. unless you wanted it to upgrade with surrounds and center later.
A stereo amp will do a far better job than that.

That is a good plan, so if I stretch the total budget to closer to 85-90k, I should be good right?

What bookshelf+AVR combo would you suggest?

That would be a very tight budget to include sub.
What is you main purpose music or movies?

I am not much aware of dealers in Delhi but fellow members from Delhi can help and u can also visit them for audition
I agree, will stretch my budget to include a sub. Main purpose is definitely music.

Is there any way to connect with other members from Delhi? I'm still figuring out the best way to navigate this forum

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Hi...Welcome to HFV!

Holler back from Delhi! Good thing you came into the forum before your first foray into the loudspeaker (and darker) side of the hobby. You're most welcome to check out my setup since I also ventured into this hobby not too long ago. :)

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back