• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hi From Kerala(Thrissur)

Wharfedale Speakers
Hi, friends I found that there are a lot of guys in this community who has a lot of experience in audio related subjects. I am new to this community as well as to this hi-fi audio setups. Is there any kerala audio enthusiastic here, please let me know

nipunkx

Hi, friends I found that there are a lot of guys in this community who has a lot of experience in audio related subjects. I am new to this community as well as to this hi-fi audio setups. Is there any kerala audio enthusiastic here, please let me know

Hi Manoj,

Welcome to the forum. You can find a few members here who are from Kerala. I am from EKM.

RajithKumar

Welcome Manoj,
Welcome to the forum ,I myself a Keralite settled in Chennai.
You can post your doubts,clarification regarding AV items,which our FMs can help you.

Nikhil

Staff member

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.

Regards.

sanjivnayak

Welcome to Hifivision forum. Manoj, you were visiting this site as a guest and found this is interesting so you joined as a member.