Hi From Kerala(Thrissur)

Hi, friends I found that there are a lot of guys in this community who has a lot of experience in audio related subjects. I am new to this community as well as to this hi-fi audio setups. Is there any kerala audio enthusiastic here, please let me know

Hi, friends I found that there are a lot of guys in this community who has a lot of experience in audio related subjects. I am new to this community as well as to this hi-fi audio setups. Is there any kerala audio enthusiastic here, please let me know

Hi Manoj,

Welcome to the forum. You can find a few members here who are from Kerala. I am from EKM.

Welcome Manoj,
Welcome to the forum ,I myself a Keralite settled in Chennai.
You can post your doubts,clarification regarding AV items,which our FMs can help you.

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.

Regards.

Welcome to Hifivision forum. Manoj, you were visiting this site as a guest and found this is interesting so you joined as a member.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back