Hi HFV !! Dinesh here.

hpdinesh

I should have introduced myself as soon as I joined the forum but due to excitement in search of speakers, I directly went to the forum posting replies.
Anyways, better late than never.

I'm Dinesh from Chennai, joined this forum couple of days ago.

My HiFi journey started when I first bought my Walkman series phone from Sony. It was a bliss.

Then I got my first media player - Cowon S9 which no one heard of in my friends circle. But that was the best player I had at that time which could play lossless songs.

To match that player, I got Shure SE535 SE IEM which was the most expensive IEM I ever had.

The journey continued and I burnt a hole in my wallet by purchasing so many things later on like, FiiO amp, Audio Technica ATH-M50, Sony Wireless Surround sound headphone MDR- DS7500, Yamaha Sound bar YSP-2200, etcetera.

Now that my sound bar is almost dead, I decided to
Purchase my first AVR with couple of Bookshelf speakers to start with. Later on, I can add the center channel and sub. I started looking for options.

That's how I came to know about this wonderful forum and it's a great community. I feel bad that I didn't come across this forum before. It's really good to know that there is a serious audiophile community here helping each other and giving their expert opinion.

I'm no way an audiophile like the members over here. I just love good sound. Hope to learn new things here.

Thanks
Dinesh

Hi Dinesh

Welcome to HFV

Thanks for the short background.....most of us come from humble backgrounds ...possibly not certified in AV but to our normal eyes and ears....most importantly the heart.....we do have some sense of understanding and provide our recommendations on an ongoing basis....

There are numerous threads flooded with experiences and first hand feedback...all you need to do is search read and decide....

Happy Browsing....

Hi Dinesh

Welcome to HFV

Thanks for the short background.....most of us come from humble backgrounds ...possibly not certified in AV but to our normal eyes and ears....most importantly the heart.....we do have some sense of understanding and provide our recommendations on an ongoing basis....

There are numerous threads flooded with experiences and first hand feedback...all you need to do is search read and decide....

Happy Browsing....
Thanks efernand1. This forum is really amazing. I learned about so many brands and recommendations within short period of time. I'm hooked to it now.

I should have introduced myself as soon as I joined the forum but due to excitement in search of speakers, I directly went to the forum posting replies.
Anyways, better late than never.

I'm Dinesh from Chennai, joined this forum couple of days ago.

My HiFi journey started when I first bought my Walkman series phone from Sony. It was a bliss.

Then I got my first media player - Cowon S9 which no one heard of in my friends circle. But that was the best player I had at that time which could play lossless songs.

To match that player, I got Shure SE535 SE IEM which was the most expensive IEM I ever had.

The journey continued and I burnt a hole in my wallet by purchasing so many things later on like, FiiO amp, Audio Technica ATH-M50, Sony Wireless Surround sound headphone MDR- DS7500, Yamaha Sound bar YSP-2200, etcetera.

Now that my sound bar is almost dead, I decided to
Purchase my first AVR with couple of Bookshelf speakers to start with. Later on, I can add the center channel and sub. I started looking for options.

That's how I came to know about this wonderful forum and it's a great community. I feel bad that I didn't come across this forum before. It's really good to know that there is a serious audiophile community here helping each other and giving their expert opinion.

I'm no way an audiophile like the members over here. I just love good sound. Hope to learn new things here.

Thanks
Dinesh

I notice that you have carefully kept track of your investments in audio. Who knows, the audiophile was born long before you even knew!

Welcome to HFV forums!!

Regards,

Ravindra.

Welcome to the forum Dinesh. What can give you long lasting experience every day is certainly an investment for your heart and soul. What else we are born for and what do we take anyway after we die, so why not enjoy when it all lasts, within our own realm and capacity!

Welcome to the forum Dinesh. What can give you long lasting experience every day is certainly an investment for your heart and soul. What else we are born for and what do we take anyway after we die, so why not enjoy when it all lasts, within our own realm and capacity!
Rightly said indy70. :)

Hi Dinesh, welcome to the forum. It's a boon to have a forum like this to learn so much about AV. Just browse through different columns as per ur requirement.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back