Hi How I landed Here

rahul_m_sharma

Hi Guys, Yesterday My brother Brought the panasonic speakers from his friend for 5K the set included 2woofers and 2 sub woofers and 2 tweeter. his friend purchased those for 26K a year back and he said the output is approx 7000watts the hieght of 4 speakers is approx 1.5 feet approx. The entire set looks scary and it friightens my parents away. Now the story is that we dont have any Amplifier for it and we have zero knowledge in selecting it also. and thats how google directed me to land here. I am planning for a small budget apm for my 200sqft hall. which one goes right I dont have any Idea? need help from u guys on this.

Hi,

First of all welcome to the forum and have fun here !!

Now coming to your question,could you please be specific about your model of the speaker and what kind of sound you like the type of music etc.

As to my knowledge the panasonic speaker that you have described resembles or is an speaker bundled with the midi systems and are not sold separately !! but we'll not get into the nitty gritties of that Now !!

What I can suggest to you though is considering the amount of the money that you've spent on speakers, I'd say you should in all probability buy an Amp from Norge,DNM PACE,Sonodyne as these are well suited to the speakers and come in an budget range which is more suited.

The other alternatives are expensive and I will not recommend as the speakers are of type ( I hope you know what I mean)

And one more thing please bear in mind that the 200sft size you mentioned is big for the small panasonic fill with bass and blast off so don't even think in those lines !! just look into the options with sound quality in mind thats all..
Regards

How much are you willing to spend? You can try anything between Pulz and Norge to Yamha and Onkyo. Thy all have amps under 15k and offer good sound at their respective price point.

Norge makes good amps and speakers so do check them out. Cambridge Audio also has a very competent speaker - the S30 - for around 7000.

Hi,

Hope you make a wise decision and buy a good one ! please do let us know what you bought and what made you buy that,most importantly how they sound when paired with your panasonic.

Regards.

Rahul, do post a snap of the speakers & also their model number.
I also recommend that you take your speakers( they shld fit in your car easily) & some fav CDs along for auditioning Amps & listen to the system as a whole else you land up picking something that would sound very difft at home.
Plz also give details of the source component ( CD Player/Turntable ) you wld be using & the genres of music you listen to .

Rahul, do post a snap of the speakers & also their model number.
I also recommend that you take your speakers( they shld fit in your car easily) & some fav CDs along for auditioning Amps & listen to the system as a whole else you land up picking something that would sound very difft at home.
Plz also give details of the source component ( CD Player/Turntable ) you wld be using & the genres of music you listen to .

ok I like Hip Hop and rap for that I need a heavy bass based system. cd player I will buy a sony make, I hope so it will adjust with any of the amp.

Grant road is full of duplicate products, cant find a suitable real hunk for the speako.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back