Hi I bought new denon 3600 av receiver.i notice a peculiar problem of data analysis hanging at 70%

My new denon 3600 h receiver gets hung at 70% of data analysis during audyssey calibration.tried firmware restoration but no relief.informed them got new another device but again same problem . what to do I am unable to audyssey calibration even with the new device.any suggestions
Hi today again I did audyssey setup with auto update off as suggested by some one.guess what,it clicked it completed with put any hassels.it shows optimal room corrections.now my speakers sound great clarity.tq.will b repeating the test as my Atmos speakers need to b readjusted

Hi today again I did audyssey setup with auto update off as suggested by some one.guess what,it clicked it completed with put any hassels.it shows optimal room corrections.now my speakers sound great clarity.tq.will b repeating the test as my Atmos speakers need to b readjusted
Good ! I think Software is buggy with 3600 H . Also noticed , its disabling manual EQ option randomly , even my Audyssy setup is turned off.
When I went inside Audyssy ( MutiEQ is turned off) , come back to Audio setup, but still manual Graphic EQ was disabled.
I did again Audyssy Mutli EQ turn on and turned off . Now manual Graphic EQ is enabled. Weird ...!!!
Did not expect these kind of issues from Denon..! little disappointed..!

Also Audyssy calibration never work great for me , its sounding muddy. With manual correction only it's sounding nice.!

The multieq audy app is quite finicky abt the mobile handset one uses. On my earlier Asus it worked perfect,now on another handset it isnt stable.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back