Hi I just bought BIC America PL 200 II. What kind of woofer cable is recommended?

@
If your BIC sub has 2 x rca inputs then get any decent Y cable. (1 x 2 split)
Single end to avr sub out and both the other ends of the Y to the sub.
@Mayank Shah @Naturelover : Apart from increase in gain with a Y subwoofer cable as several AV forums on the Internet say, have you found any improvement in the quality of bass? Like the bass getting tighter, has more weight?
I am planning to get: https://www.tagaharmony.com/en/products/3644/subwoofer-interconnects/product/362/tavc-sy
Would like to hear your recommendations as well. Thank you.

Thank you all for all the help.

I pulled the trigger on Hifimart's DAC RCA cable . It's really good quality and braided cable is soft so easy to bend as a regular rubber cable.
Congratulations

You have strong will :D . I had ordered the fastest delivery cable as soon as I ordered my sub. Had no patience to wait :p

Congratulations

You have strong will :D . I had ordered the fastest delivery cable as soon as I ordered my sub. Had no patience to wait :p
Not exactly I had ordered cable form amazon but dint get the proper output so returning it and now using the DAC cable

@

@Mayank Shah @Naturelover : Apart from increase in gain with a Y subwoofer cable as several AV forums on the Internet say, have you found any improvement in the quality of bass? Like the bass getting tighter, has more weight?
I am planning to get: https://www.tagaharmony.com/en/products/3644/subwoofer-interconnects/product/362/tavc-sy
Would like to hear your recommendations as well. Thank you.
I was lucky enough to get Taga Y cable, last item on Jamsticks. This cable is well built for its price.
I may have to run Audyssey again now that the input signal is effectively doubled. But right now, the result: the bass has
become louder. but not flabby or boomy. And the bass now has got more teeth and attack. Tactile response has gotten better. The movies have gotten better. I had to apply a tweak though, had to set bass to LFE alone, not LFE+Main as Audyssey suggested.
So, is a y cable for subwoofers worth it? When it doesn’t cost much, it’s a good idea to pick up one.
I wonder though why sub manufacturers don’t mention this in the user manual.
The difference was stark enough not to dismiss this as a placebo :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back