hi need help with pany xt50D

saieeshg

HI,
I am new to this forum and have seen excellent contributions.
I need help for pany XT 50 D. the problem is that i have connected my pany via LAN cable and can satisfactorily connect to internet via this cable. However my plasma cannot access my PC via media server on the same network nor does it detect my android or Ipod for the purpose of viera remote. The pany technician tells me that i need a wifi dongle for this feature. can some one here tell me is whether the netgear dongle makes this TV DLNA compliant. the PANY manual doesnt say so.

if the tv wont connect to the pc when it is connected to the lan in the same network...what are the chances it will connect to it in wifi..i think a lan is more straightforward.. anyways u can try a iball wifi dongle..comes cheap...600 inr in any tech store.. it should give u an idea.. all the best..

Hi,

I am accessing my PC folders on XT50 through "Serviio" installed on my PC and for my android device I am using "Bubble UPnP" and Viera remote.
My PC and TV are on LAN (Ethernet cables) and the UPNP and Viera Remote operates on Wi-Fi.
I am able to stream content from my mobile on TV and PC folders on TV via media server.
Give a try.....

Regards,
Bhaskar Raj

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back