hi, new here, want help in deciding on music system

gudu

Hi,

Martin here. From Bangalore.

I tried to post but could not, so posting again.

I am a music lover, during the 80s I had this panasonic cassette player.

Then it became obsolete after 90s then came the CD player. First one being the philips micro hi-fi system. It served a good 12 years.

In between I had had 3 home theater systems, none of which were good for hearing music.

Looking for a deck now. Previously had also a assembled system, speakers, graphic equalizer, and a cassette player.

Now I have lost touch of assembling music player.

Could anyone guide me to buy a music system within 30k?

I have already seen the sony hi-fi system costing 24k.

Want great music with good ambience.

Gudu,

As you are music lover and ready to spend 30K, I would suggest you to build Stereo system with some entry level Integrated stereo Amp and Good Book shelf speaker.

Marantz PM5004 +Wharf 9.2 combo would be a good entry level stereo set-up preferred for your budget.

If you prefer Movies too and love to watch movies in 5.1 SET-UP, Then Plan for Sony HI-FI stuffs for your budget,also give try for Philips too.

All the best for your purchase

Gudu,

As you are music lover and ready to spend 30K, I would suggest you to build Stereo system with some entry level Integrated stereo Amp and Good Book shelf speaker.

Marantz PM5004 +Wharf 9.2 combo would be a good entry level stereo set-up preferred for your budget.

If you prefer Movies too and love to watch movies in 5.1 SET-UP, Then Plan for Sony HI-FI stuffs for your budget,also give try for Philips too.

Thanks for the reply Marantz PM 5004 but am not sure if I get it here in banglore or mysore. Anyone fromt this part of the county please do help.

Unable to decide on player? Shall I go in for Sony CD player, not those HIFI ones but just the CD player?

Thanks for the reply Marantz PM 5004 but am not sure if I get it here in banglore or mysore. Anyone fromt this part of the county please do help.

Unable to decide on player? Shall I go in for Sony CD player, not those HIFI ones but just the CD player?

Gudu,

You can make a audition in Profx showroom at SHanthi Nagar before you buy, Let me check for other stores and remember some Hi-fi showrooms in Jaya Nagar.

Wait until some FM's reply with some contact numbers

apart from the wharfedales the bose 301's is a good well rounded speaker. it pairs well with a yamaha

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back