Hi..Suggestion please !!

balajiprabu

Hi Guys,

Can you pls let me know any good Receiver that has can be connected to PS3 to get good quality audio output. I am having a local branded 5.1 home theatre. with that i am able to get only stereo sound from my ps3. Even after doing all required setting in my ps3

From various other forums, i came to understand that, we need a DTS decoder ( Receiver) to get DTS output from PS3 for playing DVD / BD movies. If you guys uses any good reciver pls let me know.

Regards,
Balaji Prabu

Have you used 2*RCA cable to connect PS3 to your AVR/HT or coaxial/optical cable? If you have used coaxial/optical cable, check your PS3 settings and enable Digital Audio output. If you still do not see DD/DTS 5.1 on the HT (assuming you have a DVD with DD/DTS playing), your HT/AVR might need to be configured or checked up for any repair.

What setup do you have and what connections (cables) do you have?

It depends on budget.
For 27k you can get ONK506(cannot do HDMI processing)

For 36k,Onk606 can do all aud processing.

Hi Balaji,

Search on the forums for the many receiver options to connect the PS3. Once you do that then ask specific questions. The answers are only a few keystrokes away

Hi Guys,

Can you pls let me know any good Receiver that has can be connected to PS3 to get good quality audio output. I am having a local branded 5.1 home theatre. with that i am able to get only stereo sound from my ps3. Even after doing all required setting in my ps3

From various other forums, i came to understand that, we need a DTS decoder ( Receiver) to get DTS output from PS3 for playing DVD / BD movies. If you guys uses any good reciver pls let me know.

Regards,
Balaji Prabu

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back