Hi there!

Megmeg

Hello,
Newbie here and not an audiophile(yet). Nevertheless am here, and looking forward to setting up my first desktop hifi-ish system and learning from the group.

Best,
Meghna

P.S: I have been told women are a rarity in these circles. Why should boys have all the fun eh!

Are there many folks here from Bangalore? If so, does a get-together of sorts with gear happen anywhere, anytime, please let me know if it does. Thanks!

Welcome @Megmeg.
I think you are the first “non male” member active at the moment.
There are a lot of people here with experience who could guide you in your quest.

Hello,
Newbie here and not an audiophile(yet). Nevertheless am here, and looking forward to setting up my first desktop hifi-ish system and learning from the group.

Best,
Meghna

P.S: I have been told women are a rarity in these circles. Why should boys have all the fun eh!

Are there many folks here from Bangalore? If so, does a get-together of sorts with gear happen anywhere, anytime, please let me know if it does. Thanks!
Hi,
How’s the progress in settling up your desktop hifi going?
Hope your have not been turned off by our “hi faultin” chatter. Good audio for music is definitely worth pursuing and the journey can be fun.
Meanwhile: Here is a satirical column by the spouse of an audiophile: https://www.theaudiophileswife.com/

Hi,
How’s the progress in settling up your desktop hifi going?
Hope your have not been turned off by our “hi faultin” chatter. Good audio for music is definitely worth pursuing and the journey can be fun.
Meanwhile: Here is a satirical column by the spouse of an audiophile: https://www.theaudiophileswife.com/
I am afraid that I am being sucked into this rabbit hole!

Hello,

Best,
Meghna

Welcome Meghna! Newbie here as well

Hello,

Best,
Meghna

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back