Hi

rajeshpete

I am in the process of setting up tower speakers for my Home theater which consists of Harmon Kardon Amp (AVR130) and 5 infiniti satelite speakers. I feel the small speakers does not give quality when listening to music. I am just looking for 2 speakers for the front alone. The total output of the amp is 225 watts and it's a 5.1 channel. That makes it 45 watt on each channel. My budget is only around Rs.20000/-. Could you sugest me a good option?

I am in the process of setting up tower speakers for my Home theater which consists of Harmon Kardon Amp (AVR130) and 5 infiniti satelite speakers. I feel the small speakers does not give quality when listening to music. I am just looking for 2 speakers for the front alone. The total output of the amp is 225 watts and it's a 5.1 channel. That makes it 45 watt on each channel. My budget is only around Rs.20000/-. Could you sugest me a good option?

you can buy klipsch f1 or polk tsi 300 :cool:

Hi Rajesh,

Welcome to Hi fi vision, great to see another hi fier from Cochin.
If you are insistent on tower speakers/floorstanders, the ones in your budget would be Mission m33i. You can visit Hi fi links, Kaloor, try to take your hk avr 130 and some of the music you listen to and speak to Mr. Melvin there, he can guide you to a good set up.
Also try auditioning the q accoustics 1030i, its awesome if you can stretch to 27k.

You can also try Decibels,
Decibels Inc
2nd Floor, Almanar Complex, Opposite Avenue Regent
Ravipuram
Cochin-680016
Phone: 0484-2372618
They also deal in Mission, Wharfedale etc

You can also consider bookshelves like Wharfedale 9.1, Tannoy F1 which are in your price range.

Hi rajeshpete, and welcome to this forum. I myself to want like to take the chance to say hi to everyone else here.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back