Hi

samirarora

Hi folks,
Was introduced to this forum by my good friend manjyot..an audiophile for sure.. and here i am.. an audiophile enthusiast, although i still dont have the equipment to support it.... so far.

I live in Amritsar and love music and also watching movies. Due to manjyot i got introduced into fancy cables and such stuff.. and am loving it.. before that i was only a software enthusiast.. ie, while i had normal to decent equipment, I was very particular about my music collection , have been at it for 20 years now..

Hope to contribute to the forum in due coarse.

Unfortunately,i am knocking at the doors of this forum as i find myself in audio trouble.. and highly let down by a company, i had utmost respect for,but as the days go by... i am not so sure... Please Marantz, dont let yourself down.

best wishes
samir.

Hi folks,
Was introduced to this forum by my good friend manjyot..an audiophile for sure.. and here i am.. an audiophile enthusiast, although i still dont have the equipment to support it.... so far.

I live in Amritsar and love music and also watching movies. Due to manjyot i got introduced into fancy cables and such stuff.. and am loving it.. before that i was only a software enthusiast.. ie, while i had normal to decent equipment, I was very particular about my music collection , have been at it for 20 years now..

Hope to contribute to the forum in due coarse.

Unfortunately,i am knocking at the doors of this forum as i find myself in audio trouble.. and highly let down by a company, i had utmost respect for,but as the days go by... i am not so sure... Please Marantz, dont let yourself down.

best wishes
samir.

Hey, welcome.

Whats the deal with marantz??? maybe we can help.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back