Hi

jsp

Hello folks,

i am a new entrant to this group.

i am in the process of setting up a home theater &/or hi-fi system in my home and look forward to getting some valuable information from the experienced folks to make an informed decision before i put my money on any of the systems.

i like different forms of music - indian film & classical/instrumental, rock, jazz and i also like movies.

hope to get all the required information from this forum and share my experience with the community.

regards,
jsp.

Hi Jsp,

Welcome 2 HFV!

You are sure 2 get valuable advice from the folks over here:)

Enjoy the journey.

Cheers!

Francis

Hello folks,

i am a new entrant to this group.

i am in the process of setting up a home theater &/or hi-fi system in my home and look forward to getting some valuable information from the experienced folks to make an informed decision before i put my money on any of the systems.

i like different forms of music - indian film & classical/instrumental, rock, jazz and i also like movies.

hope to get all the required information from this forum and share my experience with the community.

regards,
jsp.

Hi yourself. Welcome aboard!

Care to explain the and/or part in your post? With any given budget the hifi component will be anyday better than its HT counterpart imo - if you are inclined to music than movies.

Cheers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back