Hifiengine.com ---can anyone log on to this site?

Fantastic

Looks like I can't log on to hifiengine.com of late. Was OK early this year.
Web search says the server at hifiengine.com is up and running.

I've used ACT Fibernet and reliance Netconnect+ and BSNL. Can't get through. Anyone able to log on ?

Hi
Site not opening for me as well. Using Airtel internet

"cannot load page" is the error

Usually as a precaution some website server's firewall blocks potential threats. So access may be denied if they see it as threat. You can still manage to access by copy pasting that website url in proxysite.com
Regards.

Informed VE/HFE site owner about this issue and I am now able connect their server directly. This was not possible for the past month. Please check at your end and confirm.

Regards,

Informed VE/HFE site owner about this issue and I am now able connect their server directly. This was not possible for the past month. Please check at your end and confirm.

Regards,

Do you still have a contact for the site owner? I'm facing this problem.

Thanks.

Thanks.
I would also like to know.I can open site,but can't see contact option.Once l forgot my login details and tried sign up new account and my IP is blocked.So can't log in from home network,but can from friends network.

Thanks.
There is no contact for JaS. I had posted on site news there to draw his attention
It was an all India problem as he had blocked all IP addresses from India die to some spam attacks
If you can log in from your office or friends place (ensure the friend is NOT a VE/HFE member using the same IP) then it means your own IP is blocked it can be a temporary situation, write nicely in site news attn JaS and he may reinstate your home IP or may block the IP too.

HTH

I would also like to know.I can open site,but can't see contact option.Once l forgot my login details and tried sign up new account and my IP is blocked.So can't log in from home network,but can from friends network.

That is because you tried to create two accounts, which is against the site rules. So your home IP is blocked, and your first loggin ID must be banned.

Regards,

hifiengine.com is up and reachable... I have tried accessing the website and everything thing seems working fine for me.

That is because you tried to create two accounts, which is against the site rules. So your home IP is blocked, and your first loggin ID must be banned.

Regards,
Yes, I read their rules and found it.Now l can logging, but can't download as message keep coming "busy or heavyvtraffic "or similar.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back