Hifivision - Tapatalk Enabled Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supermod, please update the Tapatalk software on Hifivision server. The latest version of Tapatalk has a feature where we can see the threads we have participated in. We are currently unable to make use of this fantastic functionality without the server update.

Thanks in advance.

Is the HFV site still accessible via Tapatalk. Seems like I can't access it anymore, should the plug-in be updated Mods?

@teky,i remember posting right at the start of ur as to what a cool app this was,and nokia wasnt supporting it at the time.not any more :clapping:!!its finally there on the OVI store and free to download.two weeks ago,lack of access to a pc led me to try it,and wow,..felt totally connected ;) to our HFV life.

didn realise an issue had come up with it.will check the same.great app though!!!cheers

EDIT:tried to log on using tapatalk on my N97mini,seems to be some "problem connecting to the server".hmmm,could the mentioned issue be the cause of this prob?!!!

Last edited:
still not usable :mad:.for the uneducated here,what seems to be the problem?some plug-in to be updated?

teky,could u throw some gyaan this way???cheers

still not usable :mad:.for the uneducated here,what seems to be the problem?some plug-in to be updated?

teky,could u throw some gyaan this way???cheers

rallynut seems it's working now. Don't know if it was a problem with the plug-in on our HFV servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back