I need to buy a CD Player.

I want to spend Rs. 100/- K

Used - 2nd Hand is OK.

Should be between 1 & 2 years old.

Options to consider.

I would be ready to pay 50 % of the US Retail Price for it [old * used]

Thanks.

SHANTI

WHY BUY ONLY A CD PLAYER WHEN SO MANY LOW PRICED SACD'S ARE AVAILABLE IN MUMBAI. I SUGGEST YOU AUDITION THE DENON SERIES UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYERS (ALL EISA AWARD WINNERS) OR THE ONKYO'S AVAILABLE IN MUMBAI. SACD IS THE FUTURE AND IS CERTAINLY NOT DYING. I PREFER IT IN THE SACD STEREO FORMAT RATHER THAN 5.I FORMAT. THE EFFECT IS ELECTRIFYING--EVEN SOME OLD RECORDINGS ARE BEING REISSUED AT SACD LEVEL-CHECK OUT RHYTHM HOUSE

Sorry Man, I dont have an idea if someone is selling it...I just recommended it because I know someone who bought it for 120k new.

BTW I forgot to tell you that you can check out Arcam. There was one for sale if I remember well. If you are interested I may try and find. It was priced at 58k.

Sorry Man, I dont have an idea if someone is selling it...I just recommended it because I know someone who bought it for 120k new.

at 58k.

120 for a Wadia seems like a steal, that too one that is Brand New !!

I did not know that Sushil had one for sale at such a cheap price, I will call him and find out. Do you know the model # ? 302 ?
Please do try and get me details. Thanks.

I do not like Arcam, so I will pass that. Sorry !

SHANTI

Wadia Distribution in Singapore
Absolute Sound Distribution LTD.
Address: #04-52 The Adelphi, 1 Coleman Street
City, zip: Singapore, 0617
Phone: 339- 9539
Fax: 339-6539
Email: [email protected]
Web site: http://www.absolutesound.com.sg

Call them to check out the price. If its really what you want then take a trip there (air prices being cheap nowadays). Maybe worth your while. I truly believe that one can get some of the best deals for Hi-Fi at The Adelphi and Sim Lim.

Hello Dr. !!

Do you have any idea of where that Wadia 302 was purchased from ?
In India or from abroad ? Please.

Thanks,

SHANTI

ALL YOU AUDIOFREAKS LISTEN TO THIS=>>
CHECK OUT KRELL SACD STANDARD RS 1,40,000 OR DENON DC 2000 SACD/CD PLAYER(RS 1, 20,000. BOTH ARE 2 CHANNEL ONLY AND ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
DENON AT CROOSROADS MUMBAI
KRELL AT ACOUSTIC ARTS -DELHI CONTACT SUNNY CHBBER
BOTH MACHINES ARE VERY HIGHLY RATED WITH GIOOD SRVICE
FORGET WADIA EVEN IF HE ISNT PARSI !!!!!!!!!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back