HIGH END speakers For AUDIOPHILES

mekr

Selling 18 months old Living Voice England speakers Model IBR-X2 floorstanders with original packing Retail price GBPound 4400 +freight but costed me GBP4300 + Expenses of Rs36000 ,with original packing and 94DB sensivity, partenerd with tube amplifiers produce best sound,bought these after reviewing a lot of speakers ,for further on these speakers ,check definitiveaudio.co.uk ,all the reviewers of these speakers have
quoted these to be as world best sounding speakers producing sound as near to as original recorded music also available Kondo copper speaker cables these cables are used in the interenals of the speakers costed me 3Mts pair for GB Pound 600 .
Also for sale INTERCONNECTS Make Analysis oval in pure silver 1 mt lenght with lockable RCA plug bought for USD900 for reviews of these products log on www.6moons.com
contact +919819833889 or [email protected]

Last edited:
Selling 18 months old Living Voice England speakers Model IBR-X2 floorstanders with original packing Retail price GBPound 4400 +freight but costed me GBP4300 + Expenses of Rs36000 ,with original packing and 94DB sensivity, partenerd with tube amplifiers produce best sound,bought these after reviewing a lot of speakers ,for further on these speakers ,check definitiveaudio.co.uk ,all the reviewers of these speakers have
quoted these to be as world best sounding speakers producing sound as near to as original recorded music also available Kondo copper speaker cables these cables are used in the interenals of the speakers costed me 3Mts pair for GB Pound 600 .
Also for sale INTERCONNECTS Make Analysis oval in pure silver 1 mt lenght with lockable RCA plug bought for USD900 for reviews of these products log on welcome to 6moons.com, a website for music lovers & audiophiles who love to read
contact +919819833889 or [email protected]

GBP is quite low around INR 75/GBP. But I think I will wait till it reaches INR 7.5/GBP. Only then I will be able to afford them:D

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back