High Quality Music

I wanted to check how other members listen to high quality music.
1) Via Apps like TIDAL: Do people cast tidal via Chromecast or is there a better way to listen to high quality music from a streaming service. In other words can Chromecast handle high quality music and give a high quality output.
2) Other sources: What are the other sources for high quality music. Possibly a question for another forum.
CCA doesn't do mqa, but doesn't matter. I did A/B on mqa through a high end streamer that could do mqa vs streaming mqa to CCA. I could not tell the difference. Stick to CCA. Its all you need

And that’s ’not’ a generalisation! :cool:

It’s ok to differ and to rant. Even to feel ‘holier than the world‘. But why use hurtful labels for your fellow community members?
I didn't call anyone in this community or in this post. And if it came across that way, apolgies.

Someone very ahead in their audio journey who would spend a lot to get smaller incremental bumps in their experience is not a good example to be quoted for OP at question and does nothing but confuse and derail him from his existing thought process

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back