High Quality Music

I wanted to check how other members listen to high quality music.
1) Via Apps like TIDAL: Do people cast tidal via Chromecast or is there a better way to listen to high quality music from a streaming service. In other words can Chromecast handle high quality music and give a high quality output.
2) Other sources: What are the other sources for high quality music. Possibly a question for another forum.
CCA doesn't do mqa, but doesn't matter. I did A/B on mqa through a high end streamer that could do mqa vs streaming mqa to CCA. I could not tell the difference. Stick to CCA. Its all you need

And that’s ’not’ a generalisation! :cool:

It’s ok to differ and to rant. Even to feel ‘holier than the world‘. But why use hurtful labels for your fellow community members?
I didn't call anyone in this community or in this post. And if it came across that way, apolgies.

Someone very ahead in their audio journey who would spend a lot to get smaller incremental bumps in their experience is not a good example to be quoted for OP at question and does nothing but confuse and derail him from his existing thought process

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back