Highest level Surge/Spike Protection for ACER H5380BD

fourk

I am looking to protect my protector ACER H5380BD from highest level of surge and spike. Because in our area power supply is not steady. my many electronics and electrical item was failed due to surge and spike. I dont want to take risk for projector.

Also looking to buy UPS with Square Wave technology. max budget is 4K. please suggest good brand and model in India. I want to use UPS for ACER H5380BD only. It has hardly max 300 Watt. please correct if i am wrong.

is Square wave type of UPS safe for ACER H5380BD ? As I want to use Square wave type of UPS for 2 min only for cooling projector lamp.

Last edited:
A UPS will also provide spike/surge protection. If you are paranaoid, go for Belkin gold series surge protector. For PJ, you need atleast 1KVA UPS. Sinewave models are recommended, but they are very expensive. Look for line interactive model UPS. These have quasi-sinewave output and built-in stabilizer that will function from 140-270V.

Amazon.in: Buy Microtek 1000VA UPS Online at Low Prices in India | Microtek Reviews & Ratings

Amazon.in: Buy APC BR1100CI-IN UPS Online at Low Prices in India | APC Reviews & Ratings

I tried 800VA APC, but didnt work well. Returned and took 1KVA - digital brand UPS. Its working well now. I guess it gives surge protection as well

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back