• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hiiii

Rega

mano2ht

New to Home theater of things , Hi all:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

efernand1

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

You will enjoy your experience and get most of the answers to your queries or issues in the valuable posts uploaded by members...

Happy Browsing.

mano2ht

@Naturelover At which post i was spamming can you tell , if it is there i would remove it . I astonished by your way of welcoming newbies to this forum. By the by what you mean by spamming in your terms.

mano2ht

Hey there, maybe you mean well but cut the spam. Please

@Naturelover At which post i was spamming can you tell , if it is there i would remove it . I astonished by your way of welcoming newbies to this forum. By the by what you mean by spamming in your terms.

Naturelover

Staff member
29th July, to be specific, was when I thought you were spamming. Around 30 posts in just a few hours. This is the classic way how newbies have racked up post count merely to get past the 30 needed to put up a sales thread. It has happened several times over the years. You know, single line posts like "useful info" to give just one example.

I am definitely happy to see that I was wrong and you have not been one of those.
Hope you have a great time here. It's a great place to be.

mano2ht

29th July, to be specific, was when I thought you were spamming. Around 30 posts in just a few hours. This is the classic way how newbies have racked up post count merely to get past the 30 needed to put up a sales thread. It has happened several times over the years. You know, single line posts like "useful info" to give just one example.

I am definitely happy to see that I was wrong and you have not been one of those.
Hope you have a great time here. It's a great place to be.

Stop spreading wrong info about forum members ,
That too you are experienced forum member, you should know forum rules very well

Naturelover

Staff member
Well, I have explained you the circumstances and said I was glad to be wrong.
I don't think we need to keep the animosity :cheers:

efernand1

Hey,

Chill guys!

We are all here to share and help each other.......

Be Cool!