Hi everyone, new member here.

dandysandy

Hi, I am a movie fan from a decade now.

Right now I am just learning about Home theater. Hopefully, one day after acquiring enough money, I would be able to purchase a great Home Theater for myself.

After lurking in the Home Theater subreddit, that mostly consists of US & UK members, Hifivision seems a great place to discuss all things Home Theater in the Indian domain.

Hi, I am a movie fan from a decade now.

Right now I am just learning about Home theater. Hopefully, one day after acquiring enough money, I would be able to purchase a great Home Theater for myself.

After lurking in the Home Theater subreddit, that mostly consists of US & UK members, Hifivision seems a great place to discuss all things Home Theater in the Indian domain.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Thank you for the welcome. :)

I have a query that I have posted in the thread below. If any TV experts could guide me to the right direction, I would be grateful,
Thanks in advance.

Back