Himatone

cha_indian

Guys,

there is audio company called Himatone. IT is based out of Delhi Himatone

does anyone have any speakers from them.....they seems to sell copies of high end audio from other companies... Their sub woofers are rated at 300W for the price of 10K... :clapping:

Hi,

Chandan its another run of mill Delhi company nothing more :p!!

Quality sucks big time :p!! I have heard all their products,although back in the days there quality was good (so much so that I owned couple of their products ;) ) !! But then all changed and their quality went from bad to worse !!

The so called 300W sub uses a Plate-Amp with no phase control or a proper filter (very very basic with only volume and name sake filter control),when I played it through Yamaha and Marantz it sounded horrible :eek:hyeah: !!

There is a guy in Hyderabad called Sateesh (Non Techie Guy) who's the south distributor (thats what he claimed when I spoke couple of years ago) for their products ! and if you wish to get a first hand experience then perhaps you can visit him ;)!! check the address below,But my advice,AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!

Music Center
#3-5-1131 Kachiguda X Roads,Hyderabad.
Ph:9849551228 (not sure whether still active).

Regards.

Last edited:
Thanks Soundsgreat.....

I think this guy's name is Santosh, he used to run cassette/CD shop...i visited him shop about 2 years ago when i was new to this Hifi scene. Now the shop is closed down.

anyway thanks for the inputs !! as you said, seems like they have a problem even copying :mad:

Hi,

I think this guy's name is Santosh, he used to run cassette/CD shop...i visited him shop about 2 years ago when i was new to this Hifi scene. Now the shop is closed down.

Yeah Santosh :p !! yes as I said he was not from the industry ! anways since you area localite you know the details ;)!!

anyway thanks for the inputs !! as you said, seems like they have a problem even copying

Well copying itself is a Art,sometimes more difficult then making original one's :p!!

Regards.

hi (cha_indian)
i think this man is fool becouse without knowing anything about himatone this man is saying shit and nothing else , Himatone system are awesome and main thing is in between 5 to 10 k u will get sound like yamaha and denon.Actually people like (soundgret) are fool becouse in 10 k they want to feel like Imax theater hahahah foolish person in price of Santro they want to enjoy BMW.
Anyhow if u have any enquiry u can mail at [email protected]
and u can also mail at [email protected]

And u mr (soundgreat) its better 4 u to not say anything unnecessary.

Heard this brand for the first time. So absolutely no idea about quality. However, this post shows that at least small time manufacturers are monitering HFV:)

:) and looks like quality of the language is on a par with the quality of the sound

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back