Hisense 4k TV in India - Any reviews?

matrix4k

Hi,
Just noticed that Hisense 50" 4k TV (50K321) is available in Shopclues.com at Rs. 39,990. Found some good reviews on this model but not on Indian sites. Does anyone have any first hand experience on this TV and any knowledge about their service in India.

In the forum, multiple times I noticed that is it mentioned that VU is rebranded Hisense. However the price is full 10K cheaper than VU 50" 4k.

Any inputs will be appreciated. Thanks.

Read my review in vu owners thread the tv you mention is the same as the vu 50inch 4k model.

Thanks. So its essentially the same TV as VU 50" 4k but Rs. 10,000 cheaper than VU model.

Wondering how the after sales service will be.

I would advice to take caution regarding shopclues, I have never used it but I have heard lot of terrible experience stories regarding them. Better to buy from flipkart since they are providing exchange and 30days replacement warranty

Also, in the description it says that the warranty is from seller and not from manufacturer as well as no free installation.
If you get a good unit, these might not be an issue but if there is a doubt, then you would want to consider if the 10K INR savings is worth it or not.

Hisense is VU? I thought Hisense bought Sharp America and sells those TVs under the brand name Hisense. I don't think Hisense has launched any TV in India. Shopclues' one doesn't seem to be one made for the Indian market. Btw, Hisense has brought premium offerings (FALD, etc.) at a pretty compelling price to the US/UK markets. I really hope hat Hisense and Vizio launch something in India too.

Most likely its a Hisense TV imported from Dubai(very cheap out there) and is being offered under seller warranty in India.

Sent from my wx_na_wf using Tapatalk

This is most likely an Imported piece from Dubai(its pretty cheap there). That is the reason there is only seller warranty available on it.

The problem is VU isn't buying the current range of tv from hisense, they are buying older models maybe the excess productions one or something like, current range of hisense in USA and UK is pretty good. They have done away with 60hz almost all have 120hz now and are smart

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back