Hola. Altavoces Infinity de ...

pieplanisimo

Hello everybody. New to the forum. Main interest is good music with good sound. I recently purchased a used integrated amplifier, reciver, dac, phono: Gold Note is-1000. Handsome. I have an old Technics turntable. And I have my old Infinity SM 115 speakers. In a 6m x 4m x 4m room and I listen to a variety of things: classical jazz rock, etc. at low and medium volumes; seldom high. I feel that the Infinities were low in quality with the Gold Note and would like to improve the quality with little money. I have U $$ 1500 or 2000 and sell my Infinity to acquire a used one that exceeds them. I prefer a neutral and natural sound, which does not tire the ear. I have seen some B&W 603 S2, Celestion ditton 332, Polk Lsim703, etc. I couldn't hear them. I do not know the audiophile world and I am afraid to go to a model that I do not like, although the infinity SMs have a very bad reputation and would seem surpassed by any other. I could also hear some PMC twenty5 22i that I really liked, and some Tannoy, but it would be for another economic moment. If you can guide me with some brands and their styles or with some specific models that I may get used, I would be very grateful.
Greetings

Attachments

• D_NQ_NP_2X_938529-MLA46739820437_072021-F.jpg
    D_NQ_NP_2X_938529-MLA46739820437_072021-F.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 23
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Just a word of caution on taking advice from our forum. The product experience that we may have here may not always be the same in Argentina due to the differences in the dealer/distributor network, musical tastes etc. But we are glad to have you here. I hope that some of our members can help you with your search!

Regards

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back