Home Theater 5.1 Buying Decision

profx is authorized dealer for polk and they have Yamaha also.
Ask for better package offer instead amazon
Look for profx outlet in your location

Demoed & have got a quote of Rs 101680 for RtiA7 (pair), Csi A4, FxIA6 (pair) from Sound & Design. The have suggested DSw660 for subwoofer ,but I am also looking at Bic America Pl200 Mark 2 .As far as AVR is concerned looking at Denon x2400, Yamaha 583 or 683 and Marantz 1608.Budget is Max 2 Lac .wanting to get hold of Elac Debut Series for Demo before taking the decision, any suugestions where i can find them and also heard Debut 2.0 series has arrived so might be able to get a good deal. Any suggestion or direction is welcome

Budget is Max 2 Lac .Any suggestion or direction is welcome

For this budget, you can complete a 5.2.4 / 6.2.4 set-up.. How big (or) small is your room?..

Skip the FS (Rti A7), as they are no better when you have sub-woofer.. Instead, consider dual subs..

If room is compact, consider speakers that have shallow depth & wall mount capability.. Easier to mount at ear level than taking a BS speaker that doesn't have wall mount capability, also requires additional stands.. Most bigger BS have more than 30 cm depth, will be protruding..

Choose the smallest BS speaker in that range.. Rti A1.

For surrounds look for speaker that are wall mountable, also that have tilt facility.. More benefits for surround experience..

Hello ,
I am kedar Patkar from Gargoti.
I just installed custom made Surround sound system created by A sound Engineer Mr. Ravi Desai , Loacted at Kolhapur. Believe me its just awesome. No need to go for Dolby Atmos and such expensive things. Felling like I am seating at Multiplex. What a precision work.

Hello ,
I just installed custom made Surround sound system created by A sound Engineer Mr. Ravi Desai , Loacted at Kolhapur. Believe me its just awesome. No need to go for Dolby Atmos and such expensive things. Felling like I am seating at Multiplex. What a precision work.

Hello ,
Can you share the sound engineers contact please

Hello ,
I could only guess his work might be amazing for sure !!! :):) and you experienced it !!

Hello ,
Hi Kedar ,

Can you pls share your Setup Photos .Do you have any Specs to it ? If so can you pls share them .It will be helping people who are working with Budget .

Demoed & have got a quote of Rs 101680 for RtiA7 (pair), Csi A4, FxIA6 (pair) from Sound & Design. The have suggested DSw660 for subwoofer ,but I am also looking at Bic America Pl200 Mark 2 .As far as AVR is concerned looking at Denon x2400, Yamaha 583 or 683 and Marantz 1608.Budget is Max 2 Lac .wanting to get hold of Elac Debut Series for Demo before taking the decision, any suugestions where i can find them and also heard Debut 2.0 series has arrived so might be able to get a good deal. Any suggestion or direction is welcome
Go with denon and skip Yamaha. Denon and Marantz are better in my opinion. Also for your budget check out Dali.Skip Polk dsw as bic is way better.

Last edited:
Suggest you demo a few more systems..... Ideally you should see one level up e.g. B&W and then you have a benchmark to compare... Play the same music and movies everywhere.. thats what i did and realised how short a lot of the systems i considered at first were.. see my long thread on decisions if that helps! Best of luck!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back