Home Theater for PS3

j4jobi1

Hi Guys,

i am in a big confusion since i started thinking of buying a new HT. my HT is to be connected to PS3 and LCD.

usage is 30% gaming, 40% songs and 30% for english movies

can you give me some guidance for getting a real star for my new sound experince?

my budget would be around 25k (if there is a massive difference in sound quality, i can stretch upto 35k - maximum)

awaiting for your valuable advices

thanks
jobi

Please go thru recent threads in the HTIB section. There are a couple of active threads with the same queries.

Sorry to say, in this budget your options will be pretty much limited and may not be dependent on your usage, but more on what is available out there. However, audition all the packages and choose one that sounded the best for you.

Hi Guys,

i am in a big confusion since i started thinking of buying a new HT. my HT is to be connected to PS3 and LCD.

usage is 30% gaming, 40% songs and 30% for english movies

can you give me some guidance for getting a real star for my new sound experince?

my budget would be around 25k (if there is a massive difference in sound quality, i can stretch upto 35k - maximum)

awaiting for your valuable advices

thanks
jobi
the same goes for me too ! let me know if you find ur suitable Home theatre , even i am looking Ht with same purpose

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back