Home Theater package for <1 lakh

If you have the patience and the time you can build a system piece by piece to suit your own needs. If not, then you will have to be ready to make one or two compromises.

Somebody suggested a Denon-EPOS combination. I am not convinced with that, I am afraid. A Denon is comparable to Yamaha in terms of sound signature - for the most part. EPOS sounds best with more dynamic amps - Marantz and NAD are two that come to mind.

hi guys,

i am from gurgaon and was looking for a dealer for Def tech procinema 1000 cud anybody help me on the same.

Regards,

Arvind

Hi you can contact M N Corporation, Defence Colony, 011-64687451 or manoj hora at 9899400800 for Def Tech

The correct price should be around 50K.

The Energy Take 5 are also good, excepting they are a sub/sat series. The Q-A are all bookshelf speakers and have a deeper and more dynamic sound. For most music, the Take 5 will sound a bit shrill, while bookshelf speakers will sound warm and nice.

Cheers

Hai Venkat,

Your observation are very good, I have read in several times in this forum. Keep posting your views. Thanks for your reply.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back