Home Theater Projector Callibration

raj691

Can any one help me with a contact for advanced projector calibration in Pune

I have a 4K Sony VPL-VW285ES projector. The 4K media shows perfect blacks but the 2K content is dull.

Thanks in advance

I have a 4K Sony VPL-VW285ES projector. The 4K media shows perfect blacks but the 2K content is dull.

Thanks in advance

What is your source? 4k content will have a different gamma curve as compared to full HD content, causing full HD content to look washed out if the projector is calibrated for 4k and vice versa. On a computer you can play around with MADVR to get the correct gamma curve for various content. I'm sure other consumer sources should have options to deal with this.

Thanks in advance
You have got a very good pj .Have u tried the various preset options like ,REF,Cinema,CinemaII,Bright cinema etc.,Have u checked with pj dealer from where u have bought for calibration. What is the source u r using.

Get a callibration disk like the Spears and Munsil. Would be worth the investment. The cheaper options would be the test patterns in AVS forum. I have the 2k version of the disk, but it would be better for you to get the latest 4k one.

Get a callibration disk like the Spears and Munsil. Would be worth the investment. The cheaper options would be the test patterns in AVS forum. I have the 2k version of the disk, but it would be better for you to get the latest 4k one.

True.. I realised this when i calibrated with AVS forum members guidelines, which cover most of it, except blue lens filter adjustment which the calibration discs have..

I couldn't find a 4K one. All they have is full HD

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back