Home Theater / Speakers

reiki

Hi, I am looking out for mu first HOME THEATER SYSTEM nad I need ur Help, Please guide me....

My Room Size is 25 Feet in Legth and 15 Feet in Width, Shall i go in for Tower or Satelite Speakers......... I have seen JAMO S 606 and SPACE 5.1 Speakers.......... Please guide....... My budget is around 50 to 60 K anything less will be appreciated.

Hi, I am looking out for mu first HOME THEATER SYSTEM nad I need ur Help, Please guide me....

My Room Size is 25 Feet in Legth and 15 Feet in Width, Shall i go in for Tower or Satelite Speakers......... I have seen JAMO S 606 and SPACE 5.1 Speakers.......... Please guide....... My budget is around 50 to 60 K anything less will be appreciated.

If you would take the time to read the many posts in this forum you will find answers to your question. This has been discussed many a times here.

I have never personally heard the Jamo speakers that you mention so it would be difficult for me to comment.

Please refrain from posting the same query in multiple sections of the board.

General response to your query:

1. How much time will you use the system for movies and music? If a substantial part (i.e. say 40% and above) of the system?s life will be used for music go for a Marantz AVR. If it?s going to be mainly for movies you can look to Onkyo, Denon, HK, and Yamaha AVR?s.

2. To be on the safe side on speakers go for proper bookshelf speakers. A sub/sat system may not suffice. I would not recommend floorstanders with the budget you?re looking at. Entry level bookshelf speakers are generally better than entry level floorstanders. If you?re concerned about low frequency delivery the sub will take care of this in an HT set up.

Do a search for detailed recommendations on the AVR type and speaker packages you can look at. A similar query has been answered several times over in this forum.

Feel free to post further queries after you?ve checked other related threads.

Regarding the Jamo?s ? I have had the chance to audition the S406 and S408 5.1 packages. IMHO it leaves much to be desired in performance. I believe their line starts offering great value with their D and E series.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back