Home theatre Projector around 1 lakh

Shubham Agarwal

Hello.. Shubham here.. new to this forum.

I am looking for a projector around 1lakh budget, for my home theater. The viewing distance is 15ft.

Picture quality is my primary concern.

I came across epson 6700. Is it the best projector in this range?

Kindly suggest a suitable projector. I need to finalize it Asap as my false ceiling work has started.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Firstly welcome to the forum!

You can browse the various posts under Projectors etc....most use Benq and Epson....there are various elements considered before buying a projector and mainly also it depends on your budget...suggest you read up the posts which will help for now and am sure others will pour in their suggestions shortly

Hi,

Firstly welcome to the forum!

You can browse the various posts under Projectors etc....most use Benq and Epson....there are various elements considered before buying a projector and mainly also it depends on your budget...suggest you read up the posts which will help for now and am sure others will pour in their suggestions shortly

Thank you!

why worry about service in first place??? in terms of your requirement that is picture quality over the rest, i would pick the optoma over the other 2 any day

why worry about service in first place??? in terms of your requirement that is picture quality over the rest, i would pick the optoma over the other 2 any day

Even though there are little odds of component failure, it becomes a big problem when it actually happens and you do not have local service support.

Took this lesson from my relative who purchased a 1.5lakh HK home theater and is unable to use it since the last 4 months after it developed a snag. (HK service support is really bad in the north eastern region)

I have a Runco Projector for sale but it will cost you 1.9. Its a 3CHIP DLP Projector with 2100 Lumens. Its FULL HD. The Model No. is LS10i

I am looking for a projector around 1lakh budget, for my home theater. The viewing distance is 15ft.

Kindly suggest a suitable projector. I need to finalize it Asap as my false ceiling work has started.

Thanks in advance.

Epson 6700 is good one for that price range .But if you slightly increase the budget you can get Sony VPL-HW45es which is very good compared to espon 6700.

Thanks in advance.
Whats your viewing distance ? Are you going to use a screen or projecting to a wall ?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back