Home theatre receiver exclusively for movies

Trustworthy.

Bought a speaker set from newegg thru shopyourworld. Although these days shopyourworld is not trust worhty.

Hav also bought center speaker from vanns thru shopabroadonline. I dont think you have to bother much about newegg. Its shopabroadonline responsibility to deal with them. Once you place order with shopabroadonline, you have to co-ordinate with them.

shopabroadonline dlvd my speaker in flat 9 days.

Yes I have done most of my purchases thru newegg.com site thru my brother and friends to bring the stuff to India. Also be noted that you cannot directly purchase thru newegg.com and send the shipment to somebody other than you as they do not accept payments being made on one address and delivering on another, both of them have to be same. So the only option left is either as borderlinx/aramex/shopabroadonline to book the item on behalf of you and then deliver to you. The other safest option would be ask any of your friends if they are in US to purchase for you. They have some of the lowest prices in US for computer items and electronics better than amazon. I got my energy rc-micro speakers for $169 during christmas.

Thanks.

Anyone knows how much weight should be added to the unboxed receiver to get to the shipping weight? Onkyo is not quoting its shipping weight anywhere.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Anyone knows how much weight should be added to the unboxed receiver to get to the shipping weight? Onkyo is not quoting its shipping weight anywhere.

It is quoted as 24 lb in the amazon site. Here is the link. If you see the link you cannot ship this to India thru amazon directly. There is a diff of around 6 lb between the unboxed and shipping weight. Hope this should help you.

thanks

Finally ordered the onkyo 609 from amazon.de 1 week back, arrived on 12th in perfect condition, not a single rupee of extra duty paid over the original amount. Since I am in mumbai, I was worried about octroi..but even that was covered in the prepaid duty I guess..

I am out of town right now so didn't get the chance to actually listen to the setup...they are paired with my mordaunt short 904i fronts and matching channels..will post impressions here once I do

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back